Grow in your Career while caring for adults with significant special needs.
Our adults have many needs that brought them to us. You will help them live their best life – all while carving a career path for yourself. We ensure people with challenging special needs and those who serve them have the support they need to thrive.
- Be part of a reliable, caring team that provides direct support to adults with severe behavioral and physical disabilities
- Have more one on one care with residents
- Be relied upon to enhance the overall health, safety, and welfare of our clients
At Homes for Independent Living, we want you to succeed. When you join our team, you will be:
- Enrolled in our comprehensive training program designed to build your skills and confidence
- Eligible for internal promotions
- Competitively compensated with a starting wage of $13/hour.
- Eligible for an amazing line of benefits to include: dental, health, vision, 401K, life insurance and a great PTO accrual program!
There’s more to Homes for Independent Living than competitive pay and benefits. Homes for Independent Living is part of ORP, a 100% employee-owned organization that transforms lives. We do this by offering residential, educational, vocational and day programs for people with special needs.
Each year, after your first year of employment with us, you will receive part of your income in ORP stock, making you an employee owner. This stock allocation is a company-funded benefit – no investment from employees is required. Yet, employee ownership goes beyond simply stock.
At ORP, we support an ownership culture through the organization. Our culture is based upon five beliefs:
- Continuous Learning and Innovation
As an employee owner you can expect transparency, respect, and appreciation. You’ll impact the place you work and map a career within Homes for Independent Living or other ORP companies. With your passion and our breadth of services, your options are nearly limitless!
We are an equal opportunity employer. Men, women, and minorities are encouraged to apply.