Front Desk Coordinator (Trussville, AL)
- $13 to $15 Hourly
Front Desk Coordinator –Trussville, AL
($13-$15 with monthly bonuses, up to $20/hour)
If you're someone who's driven, has a desire for success and the initiative to work with a world-class organization, then we want to talk to you! We're seeking a Front Desk Coordinator to join our caring team and provide world-class service to our patients.
At our Chiropractic clinic, we pride ourselves on advancing the quality and availability of Chiropractic care in the Wellness industry. If you have a passion for health and wellness, and love helping people, then we can turn that passion into a rewarding career. Here's what we're looking for in you and your skillset:
- You're driven to climb the company ladder and have salary and bonus potential available!
- You possess a winning attitude and have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- You have experience with point of sale software and ensuring all patient accounts are current and accurate.
- You have strong phone and computer skills, and at least one year of previous sales experience.
- You participate in marketing/sales opportunities to help attract new patients into our clinics and can prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
- You educate patients on wellness offerings and services, and share personal Chiropractic experience and stories.
- You work cohesively with others in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- You have a strong customer service orientation and can communicate effectively with members and patients.
- You manage the flow of patients through the clinic in an organized manner.
- Providing excellent services to members and patients.
- The Wellness Coordinator's primary responsibility is to gain memberships in order to meet sales goals.
- Greeting members and patients upon arrival, and checking them in to see the Chiropractor.
- Answering phone calls, and re-engaging inactive members.
- Staying updated on membership options, packages, and promotions.
- Recognizing and supporting team goals, and creating and maintaining positive relationships with team members.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the clinic and organizing workspace.
- Confidently presenting and selling memberships and visit packages.
- Keeping management apprised of member concerns and following manager’s policies, procedures, and direction.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Accepting constructive criticism in a positive manner and using it as a learning tool.
- Office management or marketing experience a plus!
- Able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time, and lift up to 50 pounds.
Join us and be part of our world-class team, where we provide exceptional service to every one of our patients. Apply now and let's make a positive impact on the world of wellness!
Homeland LLCTrussville, AL
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.