- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our national healthcare client is looking to hire an innovative Systems Administrator. This position will oversee multiple database server environments to ensure an efficient, secure, and accurate environment. In addition, you will have the opportunity to gather, organize, and interpret data to provide reports and business intelligence. Also, you will develop and maintain database documentation while utilizing current knowledge of data storage and management best practices.
- Responsible for maintaining all database environments
- Responsible for development of data-driven reports and BI dashboards
- Assist in the development of policies and procedures for data standards, database maintenance, and data security
- Ensure databases are secure, operating efficiently, and up to date
- Act as liaison between organization and vendors on database related projects and issues
- Provide a positive and professional representation of the organization
- Promote a culture of safety for patients and employees through proper identification, reporting, documentation, and prevention
- Must be available for on-call and all shifts as needed
- Maintain hospital and clinic standards for a clean and quiet patient environment to maintain a positive patient care experience
- Maintain competency and knowledge of current standards of practice, trends, and developments in related scope of role or practice
- Maintain compliance with organization’s policies, as well as established practices, protocols, and procedures of the position, department, and applicable professional standards
- Comply with organizational and regulatory policies for handling confidential patient information
- Demonstrate excellent customer service through his/her attitude and actions, consistent with the standards contained in the Vision, Mission, and Values of the organization
- Adhere to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and Joint Commission standards and/or standards from other accrediting bodies
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a database role
Extensive knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
Excellent SQL development skills
Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferred)
Get fresh Client System Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.