Due to growth, Homehelper Consultants at Keller Williams is hiring real estate agents. We have more qualified leads than we can handle and therefore we need you! The ideal person should be decisive, self-motivated and have a consultative style. We are looking for an aggressive, competitive, high performer who is persuasive and outgoing.
This straight commission position has no ceiling on income. As a matter of fact, we offer a no gimmicks $75,000 guarantee. That's right! The day you start with our sales team and agree to honor our performance standards we execute a guarantee where we'll pay you the difference between your annual income and $75,000 if you fall short. This is unheard of in our industry.Compensation:
- Communicate frequently to help strengthen prospective relationships
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Frequently host open houses to increase your network
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Lead generate every day alongside your teammate using a combination of phone prospecting, text, and email.
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- MUST have an Arizona Real Estate License or are currently in process of obtaining one
Homehelper Consultants has sold nearly 1,000 homes in the last 24 months and nearly 2 Billion Dollars of real estate in the Phoenix market. We are looking for a highly motivated, passionate, hard-working, team players to align with us! In 2017 we were ranked in the Top 100 Most Productive sales teams in the nation by the Wall St. Journal. The best who have joined us make $75,000 plus in their first 12 months, and this is a result of our fine-tuned models and systems constructed over the past decade or so!
This is your opportunity grow and use our proven success formula to create an amazing career! You will be a partner with the Phoenix team that will be funding the marketing, administrative support and training. Our team members make more money and have more fun doing it (our experienced agents average 3+ closed transactions per month). In 2018 our agents averaged 18 deals per agent whereas the Phoenix average is only 6 deals a year!!!