Join our mission in serving seniors.
Homecare California is a family owned agency serving seniors to improve their lives and provide peace of mind to their families.
- Provide routine individualized care to the elderly, convalescents, or persons with disabilities
- Monitor and report changes in clients status
- Provide personal care, such as but not limited to bathing and dressing clients
- Experience in hospice, Dementia, Alzheimers, or other related fields
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients and family members
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable and Dependable.. the client can count on you
- Background/fingerprint (required but can assist you in getting this)
- Registration with the State as a caregiver (required but can assist you in registering)
- Current Negative TB test
- Recent Covid19 Negative test
Why Work Here?Since 2008 Homecare California has been supporting seniors to live independently in the comfort of their own homes. Our caregivers transform our client’s lives and provide peace of mind to their families. If you love being part of a team, want to support your fellow team members and want to make an impact please join our team of caregivers.
BRINGING HOME PEACE OF MIND
San Jose, CA