Licensed Real Estate Sales Listing Agent
Homearly Powered by First Team Real Estate Cerritos, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$100,000 at planResponsibilities:
- Price, stage and market homes for sellers to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Acquire new leads from sales agents and reach out to them to set up listing appointments
- Respond to all leads and potential homebuyers in a timely fashion to build a strong client base
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business
- Conduct market analysis to ensure listing prices are well-researched
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Has a real estate license
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
Homearly is a community of dedicated, diverse, and high-energy professionals who specialize in guiding others through their real estate journey: we help buyers find a home that sparks joy in their life and help sellers maximize the returns on their life investment. More personally, Homearly is a place where I can watch young leaders develop and flourish in a culture where they love to work and advance their careers in ways they can’t imagine. We are a flexible, versatile group that welcomes new members with appreciation—and to me, that means the world.
We take great pride in our Homearly culture. It is the collective personality of the team that sets us apart, defines who we are, and shapes what we aspire to be.