Sr. Staff Accountant
HomeWorks Energy Medford, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HomeWorks Energy is looking for an experienced Senior Staff Accountant to join our Medford, MA location. As a Staff Accountant, you will assist us with the day to day processes of managing our accounting information. As a Staff Accountant you will be helping with the reconciliation process, driving clear communication to team members, your manager, and other employees through the organization. You will continue to develop your skills while working with varying departments and staff.
In addition, the Staff Accountant will have the following responsibilities:
- Reconciles accounts under the direction of the Accounting Manager.
- Provides input in developing new financial processes and controls
- Ask difficult questions regarding existing processes, provides additional clarity when needed
- Develop a strong understanding of the relationship between Salesforce and NetSuite software.
- Provide backup, as needed, to various billing and cash application processes or other areas
Minimum Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Bachelors in accounting or related field
- 2 years minimum experience in accounting (i.e. account reconciliation and monthly close)
- proficient in excel - v-lookups, pivot tables, etc
- experience working with NetSuite or other Oracle software
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive pay rates and benefits
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- 401k company match
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Many more perks!
Does this sound like YOU?? Become part of our team and apply today!
About HomeWorks Energy
Over the past five years, HomeWorks Energy has grown to become the leading energy efficiency company in Massachusetts, the #1 ranked state in energy efficiency. We have also been ranked in the top 5 Massachusetts companies, according to Inc. Magazine (Inc. 5000 2017)! Join a growing organization that is passionate about working together to save energy and reduce costs, one community at a time.
We are a metrics driven, fast paced start-up company working to make every home in Massachusetts more energy efficient. We offer a continuous improvement work environment with the tenacious goal of reducing every homeowner’s energy consumption by at least 30%.
We’re proud of the impact we made over the past two years:
- 988,000 metric tons of CO2 saved
- 208,000 cars off the road for one year
- $272 million of customer lifetime savings
We are seeking qualified candidates who will represent our values in all interactions:
- Always Gettin' Bettah
- Positive HWEnergy
- Make a Difference
- Inspire Customer Confidence
- In This Together
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, HomeWorks Energy celebrates diversity and is committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all of our employees. We do not discriminate against race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran status or any other applicable characteristics. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.
Powered by JazzHR
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at HomeWorks Energy