HomeWorks Energy is currently seeking Home Energy Specialists to help homeowners become more energy-efficient. You will be conducting home energy assessments by modeling homes in energy efficiency software, diagnosing energy usage problems and recommending energy-saving measures like insulation and high-efficiency heating and cooling.
This is a residential technical sales position. We provide an excellent PAID TRAINING program. No need for cold calling as we supply all of your leads for you!
- Educate homeowners on the benefits of energy efficiency improvements
- Use software to develop comprehensive reports of a home’s potential energy savings
- Install no-cost light bulbs, thermostats, power strips, and low-flow showerheads to reduce energy consumption
- Ability to organize and guide the customer through paperwork
- Previous customer service and sales experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Outgoing, flexible and personable
- Perform the physical requirements of the role
- Learn and adapt in this fast-paced environment
- Reliable transportation and be willing to travel daily within assigned territory
- Performance-based pay: $60,000 - $120,000 annual on target earnings. Average performers earn $60,000 - $80,000 and top performers earn $100,000+!
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- 401k company match
- Many more perks!