Call Center Representative
HomeWorks Energy Medford, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
IMMEDIATE HIRE NEEDED!
HomeWorks Energy is looking for a talented, high-energy, and self-motivated inside sales representatives to assist prospective clients in evaluating their eligibility and schedule free home energy assessments.
- Handle high volume inbound calls from prospective customers
- Dial high volume outbound calls to interested prospects and referrals
- Reach and exceed agreed-upon monthly sales targets
- Set follow up appointments as necessary to support prospects needs
- Handling and providing solutions for customer complaints
- Follow a proven sales process with a positive mentality, passion, and commitment
- Previous experience in a high-volume telephone sales or other related fields
- Previous experience outbound calling to prospective customers
- Familiarity with CRM systems (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build great rapport with clients
- Familiarity with minimum performance standards and metric evaluations
- 100% comfortability with computers, typing, and multitasking
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Compensation & Benefits
- On target earnings of up to $55,000 per year (based on performance)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- 401k company match
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Many more perks!
About HomeWorks Energy
Over the past five years, HomeWorks Energy has grown to become the leading energy efficiency company in Massachusetts, the #1 ranked state in energy efficiency. We have also been ranked in the top 5 Massachusetts companies, according to Inc. Magazine (Inc. 5000 2017)! Join a growing organization that is passionate about working together to save energy and reduce costs, one community at a time.
We are a metrics driven, fast paced start-up company working to make every home in Massachusetts more energy efficient. We offer a continuous improvement work environment with the tenacious goal of reducing every homeowner’s energy consumption by at least 30%.
We’re proud of the impact we made over the past two years:
- 988,000 metric tons of CO2 saved
- 208,000 cars off the road for one year
- $272 million of customer lifetime savings
We are seeking qualified candidates who will represent our values in all interactions:
- Always Gettin' Bettah
- Positive HWEnergy
- Make a Difference
- Inspire Customer Confidence
- In This Together
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, HomeWorks Energy celebrates diversity and is committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all of our employees. We do not discriminate against race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran status or any other applicable characteristics. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at HomeWorks Energy