Caregiver / CNA Mesa location.
Part time, Full time and Live-in positions available in Mesa and surrounding area.
We are looking for exceptional employees.
Our philosophy at HomeWell is that we want to change the world and make it a better place, starting with our team and the people we serve.
You may be dealing with clients with chronic conditions and assisting them with a structured rehabilitation program. All patients will need assistance with all ADL's as outlined per care plan. Meal preparation, housekeeping, and assistance taking clients to Doctors appointments may also be outlined in each care plan. You and the patient's Care Manager will communicate on a frequent basis as to how we can better care for our client's ever-changing needs.
- All applicants must first and foremost have a passion and heart for excellent Care giving.
- Have reliable transportation, valid Driver's License, proof of Auto Insurance
- 2 years of long-term care with geriatric or chronically ill patients Or 6 months experience with proof of CNA / HHA / Caregiver certification
- Must be physically able to perform and assist client with all ADL's
- Current First Aid, CPR certification
- Be able to follow directions and accurately report to the Care Manager.
- Pass a drug test and Criminal Background check.
- Fingerprint card always a plus, but not necessary
-If You Meet These Requirements - We Are Interested In Speaking With You!
What HomeWell Provides it's Valued Team Members
- Health and wellness benefit (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Competitive pay of $13 to $15 an hour
- Free Direct Deposit
- Time and a half pay for 7 designated holidays
- Flexibility in schedule making
- Base pay plus $3 more per hour on short shifts
- Mileage reimbursement
- Drive time paid
- 8 days PTO
- 401k with 5% match
- Paid training Position description
HomeWell Care Service: Making a difference one person at a time.