Position: Print Team Member
Reports to: Print Manager
The print team member is responsible for handling press and finishing equipment operations as well as shipping and tracking of deliveries for the organization and its customers.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Showing up to work every day
- Perform typical press operations to support the print department.
- Perform typical print finishing operations to complete jobs as ordered.
- Report low supply and or inventory to the department manager.
- Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department manager.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Perform prescribed preventative maintenance on machines as required.
- Report and escalate technical issues to the department manager.
- Maintain quality control throughout the print and finishing process.
- Follow and abide by the proper process of the defined job workflow from print to ship.
- Technical Capacity.
- Teamwork Orientation.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be loud. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and printers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, between 8:00 AM to 10:30 PM, 40 hours per week based on hired shift unless otherwise agreed upon different hours. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. Shift hours may change depending on the demand of the business.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent.
Preferred Education and Experience
1 year of related experience in a press environment or in a warehouse type environment.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Ensure the freedom from discrimination on the basis of protected classes such as race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability or genetic information.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Ideal candidates possess strong communication skills.