Position: Customer Service Team Member
Salary Grade/Level/Family/Range: $12-20 per hour
Department: Customer Service
Reports to: Customer Service Manager
Date Updated: December 28, 2017
The customer service team member provides effective customer service by establishing a working relationship with customers through communication via email, Zendesk Support, chat, telephone or in person with customers or company employees.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assists with placing orders for customers.
- Schedule photo shoots, 3D scans, aerial shoots and video.
- Assists in maintaining and monitoring personal data for customers.
- Assists in technical issues; troubleshooting and resolution.
- Operates communication software, word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Generates correspondence to secure additional customer information to resolve customer disputes.
- Maintains detailed communication in our support system (AIS, Zendesk or Salesforce) for documentation.
- Answers sales calls, chats and tickets and provides information as needed.
- Serves as liaison with visual media, production and shipping personnel.
- Processes change orders.
- Educate and train customers.
- Able to sell and upgrade products and service through knowledge.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Organizational Skills.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Technical Capacity.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and printers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM unless otherwise agreed upon different hours. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- Six months to one year of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Associate degree or equivalent from college or technical school.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Ensure the freedom from discrimination on the basis of protected classes such as race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability or genetic information.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.