Looking for an Entrepreneurial Functional Medicine Practitioner to build out a program model for our chain of regional, community pharmacies in Michigan and Indiana.
Functional medicine is a personalized and integrative approach to modern healthcare which involves understanding the prevention, management and root causes of complex chronic disease. The ultimate goal is to heal disease and promote a healthy life.
We believe that community pharmacies are the most accessible setting in which to offer this individualized approach to managing and even reversing chronic disease.
Through motivational interviewing techniques, personalized nutrition, gut healing, appropriate supplementation, and the mind-body connection, we help our patients truly heal.
We are looking for an experienced entrepreneurial-minded functional medicine practitioner to help build out our program model and implement it across 5 pilot stores.
Remote work and some travel may be required.
- To work with team members to create an appointment based functional medicine program that fits into the pharmacy workflow and can be replicated in multiple locations across Michigan
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION:
- Michigan professional license in good standing: PharmD, APN, PA, MD, NP and DO preferred.
- Completed relevant Functional medicine certifications
- Currently practicing a functional medicine model for at least 12 months
- Entrepreneurial spirit looking for opportunities to partner with community pharmacy to grow functional medicine business model
- Ability to order and interpret lab and diagnostic testing, specifically drug and gene induced nutrient depletion, inflammatory markers, hormones, etc.
- Develop a treatment plan for patients
- Self-directed and willing to work with project manager and residents to implement a pilot program within our six-month timeline
- Consultant will be asked to submit proposal for compensation based on our six-month contract timeline
- Profit sharing and retainer model payment options to be considered
- Also, will have access to business coaching, staff resources, project management and any other resources needed
Employment Type: Contract
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years