We're looking for one hard-working and driven real estate salesperson to head single-family residential acquisitions and dispositions for our real estate investment company.
An active Georgia real estate license is required.
Previous sales experience outside of real estate in the following industries is highly regarded; roofing, siding, windows, HVAC, pest control, lawn care, telecom and automobile sales.
We need someone who is comfortable making six-figure decisions, thrives in an autonomous environment and needs little supervision to produce results.
No cold calling or door knocking required. We have a team generating leads for you.Compensation:
$80,000 - $100,000 at plan commissionResponsibilities:
- Effectively execute our sales process and close profitable deals
- Sell our deals either on-market via the MLS or off-market to our database of buyers
- Maintain an up-to-date CRM system
- Communicate effectively with management
- Produce self-generate leads when out in the field
- Problem seeker and solver
- Must have a valid Georgia real estate license
- At least 1 year of real estate sales experience and 5 completed deals
- A reliable vehicle, cell phone and laptop required
HomeTeam House Buyers is an Atlanta-based real estate investment company that has purchased over $3,000,000 of single-family residential real estate in Metro Atlanta since being founded in late 2016.
The company is owned and operated by Eli Rose who is a licensed Georgia real estate agent with Foundations Realty Group, a member of the National Association of REALTORS® and a member of the Atlanta REALTORS® Association. Prior to becoming a real estate entrepreneur, Eli spent 7+ years in corporate sales, primarily in the building products industry.
Eli holds a B.S. in Business Administration from Southern Polytechnic State University where he captained the SPSU baseball team. He was selected by the Colorado Rockies in the 2003 MLB draft and played a season of independent professional baseball.