HomeStar Remodeling Philadelphia, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HomeStar is seeking a high potential Sales Representative looking for a career opportunity. After being awarded as Inc. Magazine's 53rd fastest growing company in America we have now opened an additional office to continue our expansion and better serve the Philadelphia Metropolitan Market.
As a full-time Sales Representative there is ZERO cold calling. You will be trained in HomeStar's sales process as well as our products and services. Sales Representatives receive BASE PAY PLUS UNCAPPED COMMISSION. Best in class sales training is offered, so industry experience or familiarity with our products is not required.
Responsibilities of Sales Representative:
•Promotion of HomeStar's products and services to prospective and existing clients
•Delivery of sales presentations on our energy efficient products.
•Generate additional sales revenue by cross-selling products.
•Participation in ongoing sales training and support
Qualifications of Sales Representative:
• Highly evolved interpersonal, organizational, sales and communication skills
• Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
• Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline
• A student mentality for sales with a passion for learning a wide-range of additional skills
• A naturally outgoing and articulate individual who thrives in social settings
• Desire to mentor other sales colleagues and constantly refine your skill set
• BA/BS, customer service and/or sales experience is preferred
Salary and Benefits:
• Base salary/Paid Sales Training
• Realistic, multi-tiered, performance-based sales bonus opportunities
• Medical/Dental/Matching 401(k)
• Paid vacation and holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
HomeStar RemodelingWhy Work Here?
A constant focus on quality work has propelled HomeStar Remodeling to become the most trusted residential exterior contractors in Delaware, Pennsylvania, South New Jersey and beyond. Throughout the entire installation process we pride ourselves on communication and Customer Service. Customers that compare our estimates with the leading contractors in the Delaware Valley comment on the significant savings they receive, while also getting great service with the best products in the industry. We continue to grow by word of mouth, focusing on integrity, professionalism and quality work. So whether you live down the street from our Wilmington location, or in Newark we guarantee the same gratifying experience. That's why when it comes to your home, your largest financial investment, reach for The Star!