Entry Level Sales Representative - $1000 sign on bonus
HomeStar Remodeling Philadelphia, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $60,000 Yearly
About Our Company
HomeStar is a premier Remodeling Company offering the most dependable and energy efficient products along with lifetime transferrable warranties. We were ranked as Inc. Magazine's 53rd fastest growing company in America. This year we have continued the growth by opening up additional sales offices outside of Philadelphia and in South Jersey.
Nearly all Senior Management started in Entry Level positions less than 5 years ago. This position is the ideal foundation for movement into all other departments of our business.
In this Entry Level Sales role you will play an integral role helping our customers dramatically increase the appeal and value of their home. After comprehensive sales training you will be paired with a skilled sales mentor for continuing your sales development.
- Promotion of HomeStar's products and services to prospective and existing clients
- Development and coordination of direct marketing and sales strategies
- Delivery of sales presentations to close new business
- Participation in ongoing sales training and support
Qualifications and Candidate Characteristics:
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline.
- Naturally outgoing and articulate
- High standard of integrity and strong work ethic
- A student mentality with a passion for learning a wide-range of additional sales skills
- Desire to mentor other marketing and sales colleagues and constantly refine your skill set
- Reliable Transportation
- BA/BS preferred
Salary and Benefits:
- Hourly pay - negotiable
- Base pay plus uncapped commission and bonuses.
- Realistic performance-based sales bonus opportunities
- 401(k) Matched by HomeStar
- Paid vacation and holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Total expected income range:$40,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
HomeStar RemodelingWhy Work Here?
A constant focus on quality work has propelled HomeStar Remodeling to become the most trusted residential exterior contractors in Delaware, Pennsylvania, South New Jersey and beyond. Throughout the entire installation process we pride ourselves on communication and Customer Service. Customers that compare our estimates with the leading contractors in the Delaware Valley comment on the significant savings they receive, while also getting great service with the best products in the industry. We continue to grow by word of mouth, focusing on integrity, professionalism and quality work. So whether you live down the street from our Wilmington location, or in Newark we guarantee the same gratifying experience. That's why when it comes to your home, your largest financial investment, reach for The Star!
BusinessView all jobs at HomeStar Remodeling