Entry Level Sales - $1000 sign on bonus
HomeStar Remodeling Philadelphia, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Our Company
HomeStar is a premier Remodeling Company offering the most dependable and energy efficient products along with lifetime transferrable warranties. We were ranked as Inc. Magazine's 53rd fastest growing company in America. This year we have continued the growth by opening up additional sales offices outside of Philadelphia and in South Jersey.
Nearly all Senior Management started in Entry Level positions less than 5 years ago. This position is the ideal foundation for movement into all other departments of our business.
In this Entry Level Sales role you will play an integral role helping our customers dramatically increase the appeal and value of their home. After comprehensive sales training you will be paired with a skilled sales mentor for continuing your sales development.
- Promotion of HomeStar's products and services to prospective and existing clients
- Development and coordination of direct marketing and sales strategies
- Delivery of sales presentations to close new business
- Participation in ongoing sales training and support
Qualifications and Candidate Characteristics:
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline.
- Naturally outgoing and articulate
- High standard of integrity and strong work ethic
- A student mentality with a passion for learning a wide-range of additional sales skills
- Desire to mentor other marketing and sales colleagues and constantly refine your skill set
- Reliable Transportation
- BA/BS preferred
Salary and Benefits:
- Hourly pay - negotiable
- Uncapped commission
- Realistic performance-based sales bonus opportunities
- 401(k) Matched by HomeStar
- Paid vacation and holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Base pay plus commission and bonuses.
Total expected income range:$40,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
BusinessView all jobs at HomeStar Remodeling