HomeStar Remodeling is seeking a high potential Scheduling Coordinator Talent Acquisition. Due to the high demand of our green products we our looking to hire outgoing, money motivated, career oriented individuals. If you are looking for a career this will be the perfect position for you to grow personally and professionally. The position offers an excellent base salary and commission structure with the ability to make $35,000-$45,000.
The ideal candidate will possess good communication skills, be comfortable making cold calls,self motivated and very outgoing. Primary responsibility is recruiting Sales Representatives to join our team. Compensation will be commensurate with experience and also include incentives and residual income. Additionally we offer Benefits & 401k, paid holidays, and paid time off. This is a start up position with fantastic growth opportunity and a great work environment.
- A portion of the day-to-day responsibilities will be filtering resumes for potential candidates and scheduling qualified candidates for an in person interview.
- Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers
- Inbound phone calls from potential customers. Recording their names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted
- Develop and maintain filing system
- Manage outflow of calls to current or prospective clients/customers
- Develop and maintain administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Organization Skills
- Ability to Multitask
- Goal Oriented
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year