Part-Time Branch Manager
- Expired: June 17, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Please apply directly on our website:
The Part-Time Branch Manager is responsible for assisting the broker team and designated broker in all aspects of agent supervision.
What you'll do...
- Represents the HomeSmart Brand through excellent customer service.
- Consults and advises all agents on company policies and procedures, problem solving, contract concerns, and general real estate issues.
- Assists Designated Broker in all aspects of agent supervision, compliance issues, etc.
- Reviews transaction files in a timely manner.
- Communicates with agents and assists them with their transactions.
- Reviews all agent advertising material to maintain compliance and graphic standards.
- Presents broker updates at meetings as required.
- Teaches classes as required.
- Makes transactions to stay abreast of market trends.
- Maintains the branch cleanliness and condition of the office according to Company standard.
- Attends monthly corporate staff meeting.
- Supports the affiliated businesses and partners.
- Recruits real estate agents for the Company.
- Conducts new agent welcome calls.
- Attends weekly 30-minute status call.
- Maintains the Company culture with the agents.
- Communicates information from corporate to agents.
- Supports and participates in office or market area events as well as community events supporting HomeSmart Helps.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are...
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Current Real Estate Broker License
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast- paced environment
- Exceptional customer service skill set
- Effective and positive interpersonal and communication skills
- 3 years of experience as a Managing Broker or Branch Manager
Why you want to work with us - What makes HomeSmart Services awesome!
As part of the family of businesses, HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, and PalmerHouse Properties are growing quickly! We value collaboration, community, innovation, and an open-door policy. We set ridiculous expectations, then find a way to make those expectations normal.
We are growing with over 25,000 agents nationwide! Check us out online!
- Salary depending on experience plus company bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet Insurance and more!
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Apply today and become part of the team!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
BusinessView all jobs at HomeSmart Services