Development and Operations Lead
- Expired: July 27, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Please click on the link below in order to apply for the position.
This position effectively communicates with our development and operations team to orchestrate the creation of solutions that can scale. The responsibilities include building a process for automation as well as contributing to the development of internal tools to achieve operational efficiency.
What you'll do...
- Designs and implements secure automation solutions for development, testing and production environments.
- Builds and deploys automation, monitoring, and analysis solutions.
- Manages our continuous integration and delivery pipeline to maximize efficiency.
- Implements industry best practices for system hardening and configuration management.
- Secure, scale, and manage virtual environments.
- Develops and maintains solutions for operational administration, system/data backup, disaster recovery, and security/performance monitoring.
- Continuously evaluates existing systems with industry standards, and make recommendations for improvement.
- Deploys and maintains critical applications on cloud-native microservices architecture.
- Implements automation, effective monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code.
- Deploys and maintains CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments.
- Supports and works alongside a cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies.
- Iterate on best practices to increase the quality & velocity of deployments.
- Sustains and improves the process of knowledge sharing throughout the development team.
- Has on call responsibilities with the development team.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are...
- Understanding of system administration
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Excellent judgement, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
- A drive towards automating repetitive tasks
- Expertise with AWS
- Effective communication skills
- Practical experience with Docker containerization and clustering
- Experience maintaining and deploying highly available fault-tolerant systems at scale
- Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices
- An ability to drive to goals and milestones while valuing and maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of configuration management tools
Why you want to work with us - What makes HomeSmart Services awesome!
As part of the family of businesses, HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, Platinum Home Warranty, and PalmerHouse Properties are growing quickly! We value collaboration, community, innovation, and an open-door policy. We set ridiculous expectations, then find a way to make those expectations normal.
We are growing with over 25,000 agents nationwide! Check us out online!
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Pet Insurance!
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Check out our culture video!
Apply today and become part of the team!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.Employment Type: FULL_TIME
8388 E. Hartford Drive Ste 100Scottsdale, AZ
Get fresh Link Recruitment jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.