HomeSafe, a premier home warranty company, are seeking driven, results-oriented people who approach each day with positivity and a “Customer First” mentality and those that thrive in a competitive atmosphere! We offer a competitive base compensation and benefits package.
We believe in developing our people and rewarding those that work to achieve results. We strongly believe in promoting from within, so all team members are encouraged to strive for the next level of personal and professional development.
**Office walking distance to Dry Creek Light Rail Station!**
Reporting to the Sales Manager, this position is responsible for:
- Assisting customers in selecting the best coverage for their homes.
- Answering approximately 25-35 inbound calls per day.
- Closing 4-5 provided leads per day.
- Maintaining a consistently positive attitude and customer first approach to deliver stellar service to all customers.
- Maintaining current knowledge of products and services offered.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements for Inside Sales Rep:
- Motivated, energetic, and driven person.
- Ability and desire to strive in a team environment.
- Ability to present oneself well over the phone.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Willingness to work 1-2 Saturdays per month.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
Compensation for Inside Sales Rep:
- Competitive base salary plus commission and bonus.
If you are looking to join an awesome team and are driven to succeed, apply now!