- Expired: July 21, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
HomeRiver Group is looking to hire a full-time Property Manager with experience in property management, exceptional customer service skills, a strong work ethic and a strong desire to be a part of an awesome team.
A DAY IN THE LIFE AS A PROPERTY MANAGER
As our Property Manager, you will manage all property management functions for a portfolio of residential (single-family/multi-family) properties. You will positively resolve and document all tenant and owner requests and make authentic connections with the owners, tenants and tenant prospects by answering and screening phone calls, emails and in person inquiries. Not only will you oversee and direct the property maintenance team and turnover and repair activities but have a strong understanding of basic property maintenance issues related to the single and multi-family buildings, parking and landscaping. You will collaborate and oversee basic property accounting activities such as ledger accuracy, collections, invoicing, security deposit disposition, etc.
WHAT HOMERIVER GROUP HAS TO OFFER
- Competitive salary, depending on experience.
- A full benefit package and great perks including medical, dental, vision, a health savings account (HSA), a flexible spending account (FSA)
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Paid company holidays
- Paid time off (PTO), Volunteer Time Off, Birthday Time Off, and Wellness Time Off
- Life insurance, AD&D insurance, long-term disability, short-term disability
QUALIFICATIONS FOR AN PROPERTY MANAGER
- Experience using modern property management software
- Advanced experience using MS Office applications and G-Suite
- The candidate should be computer savvy and quickly adapt to new computer systems
- Prior supervisory experience highly desired
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 1-year Property Manager experience
- Valid drivers license
- A reliable vehicle with proof of insurance
- At least 1-year experience in Single or Multifamily property Management
ABOUT HOMERIVER GROUP
HomeRiver Group is an integrated national platform offering world-class property management services to investors in the single family and multi-family rental markets. Our mission to provide aggressive, proactive, and honest property management continues. This partnership allows us to combine our local knowledge and experience with the tools and resources provided by a larger organization. We strive to be professional, to communicate well, and to continue educating ourselves and our customers. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of integrity and transparency in dealing with our clients, our residents, our vendors, and each other.
Our exceptional employees enjoy a fun and rewarding team culture. We treat each other with respect, sensitivity, and consideration. Employees also enjoy competitive pay and generous benefits. Our belief is that happy employees will provide the best service to our clients and customers.
READY TO JOIN OUR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT TEAM?
We understand your time is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that you would be right for the Property Manager position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!
HomeRiver Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
Real EstateView all jobs at HomeRiver Group