Come Join Our Amazing Team in the DFW Area!!
HOMEPRO is the largest provider of low voltage & high voltage products to the New Home Builder Industry. We provide security wiring, CCTV, structured wiring, audio/video systems, Home Automation systems (specializing in Savant and Clare). We even have a high voltage division offering wiring solutions to the Home Builder Industry.
HOMEPRO is an industry leader, operating in Dallas, Houston, Austin and San Antonio. We have been in business for over 20 years. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. With our forward thinking we are experiencing tremendous growth. If you are looking for a company where you can grow you have found it.
Job Purpose: Seeking high-level employee to manage the combined showroom scheduling efforts of all HomePro branches, while also managing scheduling duties for the DFW showroom.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Directly manage showroom reception and scheduling personnel across all HomePro branches.
- Oversee all facets of HomePro’s customer showroom scheduling experience.
- Utilize managerial employee toolsets (including hiring, management of employee schedules, work-conduct enforcement, coverage for out-of-office personnel and general functionality of the scheduling department).
- Responsible for the coordination and leadership of regular showroom scheduling meetings, wherein performance-increasing strategies and toolsets will be discussed and implemented.
- Meet with individual showroom schedulers on a weekly basis to discuss, goals, objectives, and issues.
- Understand all organization’s services, procedures and guidelines and communicate these to all team members and customers.
- Establish work procedures and processes that support the company and departmental standards, procedures, and strategic directives.
- Receive and greet customers at the HomePro Dallas front desk.
- Manage front desk email and phone lines, distributing relevant information to pertinent teams.
- Provide daily direction and performance feedback to showroom schedulers so that customer calls are handled in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
- Ensure daily that phone lines and other work tools are operational.
- Ensure that all voicemails from members and special assignments are worked in a timely manner.
- Ensure showroom scheduling employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs
- Participate in regular planning meetings with other Managers and Supervisors.
- Completes special projects as assigned by management which require defining problems and implementing required changes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises HomePro’s collective showroom scheduling team
- Manages enhancement measures for showroom reception-based employees (trainings, performance meetings, etc.)
- Ensures company-wide communication with clients (via phone and email) in a timely manner
- Accurately determine schedule availability across all divisions
- Establishes and promotes goodwill with customers and employees
- Manages communication between multiple departments, ensuring job quality and timeliness
- Utilizes and manages multiple software systems to communicate and maintain showroom schedules
- Strong understanding of corporate scheduling structure
- Fluently speak, read, and write English
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Enhanced skills in MS Office, Google Calendar, Google Docs and Google Sheets
- Accurate data entry skills
- Ability to manage individuals
- Encourages individual and group accountability
- Self-directed and organized
- Team player
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to take direction
- Ability to work overtime
- Prior management or team lead experience preferred