Create the future of the Settlement Industry with HomeLight!
We are on a mission to empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home. By analyzing 30 million+ real estate transactions from 2 million agents across the country, we are able to take an unbiased, data-driven approach to match our clients with top performing real estate agents to meet each of their specific needs. Our algorithm and marketplace solutions guide our clients through every step of the home buying or selling experience. Join us and build the nation's largest and most trusted platform for selling real estate!
HomeLight Title, a wholly owned subsidiary of HomeLight, Inc. is looking to create the next generation of settlement services company and we are seeking a dynamic Escrow Officer to help us make our vision a reality. We are seeking a talented Branch Manager who has the vision and technical competence to create and run the next generation of Settlement Services agency. If you are unhappy with the status quo and are looking to blend exceptional customer service supported by cutting edge software, then we want to hear from you. Our ideal candidate is passionate, progressive and technically competent with the ability to set up a full operation from scratch to support our growing business in Nevada. We are looking for a strong, hands on leader to create the future of the settlement industry.
- Establish a new escrow and title operation from the ground up in Nevada. You need to be technically competent to create a cutting edge operation that is fully compliant with minimal assistance.
- Create the future of settlement services by designing new process flows that combine cutting edge technology with exceptional customer service. We strive for a high degree of human interaction with our clients supported by the latest technology. We believe it takes both humans and software to craft the winning formula.
- Own the day to day operation of our operations fulfilling transactions in all counties and potentially in other states.
- Manage compliance within the branch with regard to company policies, procedures and auditing compliance.
- Recruit, hire and train Escrow Officers and support personnel to deliver on our promise of exceptional human support and interaction with our clients.
- Participate in agent recruiting activities and industry events to grow our customer base.
Escrow Officer Duties
- Run the day to day operations of a fast paced and high volume purchase escrow operation. You will personally handle a high volume of files in addition to managing the branch.
- Provide technical and managerial leadership to other Escrow Officers and support staff.
- Be familiar with state title commitments and the process to clear curative requirements prior to closing.
- Enforce adherence to the state's Department of Insurance requirements.
- Read and interpret contracts including lender's instructions, trust agreements, purchase contracts and underwriting guidelines.
- A High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Ability to obtain State licensing is required.
- Five years of escrow processing experience is required.
- Two years of management experience preferred.
- Technical knowledge of the closing process, math calculations, TRID and CFPB requirements are required.
- Qualia or Resware knowledge helpful, but not required.
- Microsoft Suite and Google Suite proficient.
- Must be able to meet the state Land Title Association requirements to qualify as an Onsite Manager for the State Department of Insurance.
- Medical, vision, dental, and paternity/maternity benefits.
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we have a multi-step interview process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We’re excited to get to know you and hope you’re ready to give this opportunity everything you’ve got!