At HomeLight, our mission is simple - we empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home. Our vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying.
We provide exceptional software and services to home buyers, sellers, and real estate agents, including HomeLight Agent Matching, Home Loans, Closing Services, Trade-In, Cash Offer, and the investor matching platform, Simple Sale.
We built our organization from the ground up in 2012 and are still growing! We have offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Scottsdale, and Brooklyn. HomeLight Title operates in California, Colorado, Texas, and Florida, and we look forward to continuing to expand into more states! Next up, Arizona!
Here at HomeLight, we are a family that is committed to pushing boundaries by taking ownership and going above and beyond to find a smarter solution while doing the right thing; we love to work hard so we can explore our other passions outside of work! We are recognized as one of Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers, Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces, and we’ve won awards for Comparably’s Best Outlook and Best Company Culture. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our success.
Our modern, secure, and transparent Closing Services revolution is just getting started - join us and see your impact!
About The Role
Our team is seeking a compelling, innovative, knowledgeable, and scrappy Branch Manager to build and manage the next generation of Closing Services in South Scottsdale! HomeLight Title is your opportunity to challenge the status quo while blending exceptional customer service supported by cutting edge software explicitly built for Title & Escrow!
You will oversee the day-to-day escrow and title insurance operations of a fast-paced, high volume, multi-state purchase escrow, and title insurance agency. You will help to craft the revolutionary Closing Services company by working with our Talent team to hire the best people in the business to join our HomeLight family, and equipping them with the best technology stack to deliver the escrow experience we’ve all desired. The future of Closing Services is right here at your fingertips!
- Run a cutting edge operation that is fully compliant.
- Revolutionize the next generation of Closing Services by designing new process flows that combine cutting edge technology with exceptional customer service.
- Devote to human interaction with our clients supported by Qualia.
- Process transactions in all counties of Arizona and other states.
- Manage compliance within the branch concerning company policies, procedures, and auditing compliance.
- Hire and train Escrow Officers and support personnel to ensure delivery on our promise of exceptional support and interaction with our clients.
- Run the day-to-day operations of a fast-paced and high volume purchase escrow operation.
- Responsible for handling a high volume of files.
- Provide technical and managerial leadership to other Escrow Officers and support staff.
- Be familiar with Arizona Title commitments and the process to clear curative requirements before closing.
- Enforce adherence to the Arizona Department of Insurance requirements.
- Read and interpret contracts, including lender's instructions, trust agreements, purchase contracts, and underwriting guidelines.
- A High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- The ability to obtain an Arizona license is required.
- Five years of escrow processing experience is required.
- Two years of management experience required.
- Expert in the closing process, math calculations, TRID, and CFPB requirements are required.
- Microsoft Suite and Google Suite proficient.
- Ability to meet the Arizona Land Title Association requirements to qualify as an Onsite Manager for the Arizona Department of Insurance.
- Qualia or Resware knowledge is a plus, but not required.
- Medical, Vision, Dental & More
- Parental Leave Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Time-Off
- Volunteer Time-Off
- Corporate Health and Wellness Reimbursement
Why Work Here?HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home. HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying. Our modern, secure, and transparent Closing Services revolution is just getting started - join us and see your impact.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Ma