Home Care Director - RN Required
HomeHero West Memphis, AR
- Posted: over a month ago
- $70,000 to $75,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental
We are recruiting an Executive Director to support our client's growth within their HCBS (Home and community-based services) branch in West Memphis, AR. This branch operates under a national provider of in-home healthcare services, and serves mostly pediatric clients and some adult clients.
- The ideal candidate will lead the location to successfully grow; in turn providing in-home personal and skilled nursing care for hundreds of clients.
- Your focus will be on building a strong local team that embodies both our client's and your commitment to excellence. You will mentor staff and participate in their performance evaluations.
- As executive director, you will also be the community representative acting as a liaison between staff, patients, and the medical community.
- You will utilize your business acumen to drive increased profitability at your agency.
- You will do all of this with the backing of one of the nation's largest providers supporting your success.
When you come to work for our client, you will become part of a family dedicated to helping your community and the people around you.
The ideal candidate brings experience in the personal care, residential care, or home health care industry and meets the below requirements:
- Pediatric RN (PDN) degree required.
- Experience managing P&L and finances.
- Strong leadership, motivational, and management experience.
- Background working in HCBS/ home care space.
- Sales & marketing experience.
- Operational experience.
- Excels in supporting growth and building census.
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Potential to receive a performance bonus that can reach an annual value of 15% of the year’s salary.
AddressWest Memphis, AR
HealthcareView all jobs at HomeHero