HomeEnergy, Inc. ("HE") is an entrepreneurial, solar and energy storage installation company, focused on climate change, with over 100 employees. We deliver high quality, reliable, white label solar construction services that enable our partners to grow their businesses. We are an experienced team of dedicated, hard-working and focused operations, installation and service professionals, who understand the importance of the work we do for our partners and their customers.
HE seeks an Administrative Coordinator to oversee different projects and initiatives associated with solar PV installation and fleet management to ensure their progress, efficiency, and completion. The coordinator is also responsible for ensuring that all HE work exceeds the expectations of our customers.
The successful Administrative Coordinator will have a track record of attention to detail, ability to multi-task, strong communication skills, and effective leadership. Although the coordinator will not necessarily perform the day-to-day tasks associated with various projects and initiatives, they must possess a solid knowledge and understanding of HE’s solar PV installation work and fleet management.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Coordinate with all relevant team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meet with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Review all project deliverables and ensure that they adhere to quality standards.
- Prepare status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Establish effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Coordinate communication among team members to ensure that all parties are informed of any impacts on schedule and budget.
- Ensure customer satisfaction regarding all project tasks.
- Excellent people skills, able to manage and motivate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Operationally focused; detailed-oriented but able to grasp big picture.
- Must possess a strong work ethic and be able to lead by example.
Job Type: Full-time