HomeCare.com is the leading workforce management platform for caregivers. We have the largest pool of credentialed caregivers exceeding 300,000+ and we are in search of a Community Relations Manager to join the local team in Birmingham, AL. As one of the fastest-growing home care and staffing companies, we are seeking individuals who are up for the challenge of operating in a high growth environment. The ideal candidate will establish working relations/referral sources within the community to market Home Care services.
- Build a network and pipeline of prospective referral sources and partnerships for HomeCare.com
- Cold call and perform prospect visits to physician offices, hospitals, assisted living, independent living and skilled nursing facilities to educate and inform on HomeCare.com’s services
- Attend community networking events to create additional business relationships for HomeCare.com
- Keep abreast of trends in the industry and identify new opportunities for HomeCare.com
- Prepare presentations using HomeCare.com marketing materials
- Talk with prospects and families about their needs and discuss options that HomeCare.com offers
- Conduct in-home evaluations with prospective families
- Field Referral calls and discuss opportunities that are brought to HomeCare.com
- Discuss home care working opportunities with caregivers and assist with their onboarding
- Other administrative office duties as assigned
- 3+ years Sales experience in home health care, staffing, hospice or senior living setting
- Strong experience in business development knowledge
- Intuitive, good listener, strong communicator, solution-oriented, driven;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Detailed-oriented, flexible, self-motivated, and a team player;
- Ability to adapt to changing assignments and multiple priorities;
- Process-oriented, results-driven, and able to learn and utilize our Internet-based client management software (Salesforce.com);
- Compassion and desire to work with the elderly and caregivers;
- Excellent customer service
- Senior Care Industry experience is required.
The Community Relations Manager will start with a competitive base salary and will be eligible for quarterly, performance-based bonuses. The Company offers health, dental, and vision benefits as well as 401K program and PTO.
Why Work Here?We are the leading workforce management platform for caregivers including CNAs, LPNs, and RNs. We have the largest active pool of credentialed caregivers. As one of the fastest-growing companies in the DC area, the candidate will need to be up for the challenge of operating in a high growth environment.
Awesome CEO, great benefits and room for growth!