Home Health Director of Nursing
HomeCare of Mid-Missouri (HCMM), a non-profit organization serving the home care needs of Central MO since 1974, has a great opportunity for a self-motivated, compassionate RN to join our team as Home Health Director of Nursing.
The Director of Nursing (DON) provides oversight to the Home Health program. The DON's responsibilities include:
- Direct supervision of all aspects of department
- Coordination of patient care services and supervision of Home Health staff
- Ensures the agency meets current regulatory and compliance requirements
- Bachelor's degree with minimum of one to two years related experience and/or training is preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have a current Registered Nurse license in the state of Missouri.
- Must possess leadership/management skills, ability to motivate clinical staff, apply critical thinking, and communicate effectively with staff, patients, and the community.
If you are interested in a rewarding career caring for people in need, working independently, and being a part of a great team, you can apply in person at HCMM, 102 West Reed St., Moberly or complete and submit an application online athttps://homecaremo.applicantpro.com/jobs/
For questions, call Diane or Scott at (660) 263-1517 or (800) 246-6400.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro