We are seeking a Clinical Director Of Quality to become a part of our team!
QUALITY DIRECTOR wanted for Joint Commission Accredited Home Care Company. Position located in Cranston, Rhode Island. MUST HAVE RN License. Quality Director will work as part of the Administrative team and oversee compliance and accreditation standards. Direct responsibility for company-wide performance improvement programs and leads these initiatives throughout the organization. This position works in tandem with the Executive Director on day-to-day operational objectives as it relates to internal audits, staff training, and compliance standards.
HomeCare Advantage is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please fax resume to: 401-781-9588
- Oversight, planning and coordination of Quality management activities
- Conduct Compliance audits for performance improvement projects
- Conduct concurrent and retrospective clinical record reviews.
- Trend and analyze utilization, outcome and quality data.
- Assist in the development of strategies for changing existing processes to meet regulatory requirements and program goals.
- Work closely with the clinical case managers and support staff to ensure compliance.
- Provide education and support to the agency in developing, implementing and maintaining quality improvement activities.
- Identify and implement practices to improve quality and service.
- Develop systems, templates and processes to identify and monitor key performance indicators which best measure improvement in care delivery.
Education / Experience
- BSN required
- Healthcare experience with in-depth clinical knowledge.
- Minimum of two years nursing experience in a Home Care preferred
- Experience with Joint Commission accreditation survey preferred.
- Experience in quality improvement in a health care setting preferred
- Highly effective communication skills
- Technological expertise including Word, Excel and data mining from various sources
Job Type: Full-time
- Nursing (Required)