Home2 Suites/Tru Dual Brand Murfreesboro, TN
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Kana Hotel Group's mission is to be one of the most admired and service quality driven hotel companies in the industry. We will accomplish our goal by creating an atmosphere of friendly employee behavior and delivering the highest quality service and value to our guests.
From our Team Members to our General Managers and Regional Support team, we seek people who have a passion for the hospitality business and want to grow with us. Most of our existing leadership team members have been promoted from within the company. As a member of our team, you will be expected to contribute your talents and energies to improve the environment and quality of the company, as well as the company’s services. In return you will be given opportunities to grow and advance in your career.
Kana Hotel Group is proud to offer the following benefits:
- Immediate Pay- earned wage access!
- Vacation time
- Sick time
- Holiday pay
- Bonus opportunities
- Brand-specific employee discounts
- Long term/short term disability
- Life insurance
• Review all guaranteed arrivals and verify that all credit cards are valid by running numbers that they are not already in house
• Ensure that rooms (day use) are listed in the computer as dirty in order for housekeeping to clean
• Explain and provide any promotional items to each guest checking in
• Explain various hotel amenities such as free breakfast, spa, fitness center, voice mail, etc. to guests
• Documents any new commercial customer checking in so that a new account can possibly be opened
• Inquires why rooms are blocked and asks maintenance to fix problem to unblock
• Ensures rollaway beds and cribs are where they are shown on computer
• Responds promptly to any guest inquiries or complaints
• Offer alternate solution if guest demand cannot be met
• Covers other areas of hotel as needed
• Document any guest accidents by completing the accident report form
• Complete the maintenance log whenever a complaint is reported
• Maintain all areas of the front desk; clean and organized
• Take the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner
• Other duties as assigned
• High School diploma/GED required
• Previous experience in hospitality preferred
• Customer service experience required
• Experience handling cash, credit card procedures, and use math concepts
• Attention to detail and organized
• Knowledge of the hotel layout, all amenities offered, and all procedures & organization.
• Knowledge of local geographic area knowledge, area businesses & services, major highway/street information, and community events & attractions.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Home2 Suites/Tru Dual Brand Murfreesboro, TNMurfreesboro, TN
3 days ago
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.