Business Development Account Executive:
We are currently seeking a full-time or part-time professional to develop business primarily with Loan Officers and Real Estate Agents. Account Executives introduce these professionals to our Referral Exchange Network. Through this network they can receive customers seeking their services. Likewise, they can return the favor by referring customers to Home Sweet Home who need our services. The primary mission of the A.E. is to recruit a high number of professionals into our network and to build relationships with them. By doing so, will create a large volume of regular steady customers who need our services, thus creating a tremendous income for the A.E. This is a commission-based position. Average earnings for an Account Executive are 6 figures. Watch the 8-minute video via our Home Page for more details on the Home Ownership Program which is the primary service Home Sweet Homes offers.
Seeking the following Candidates:
Must have a solid self-starter work ethic.
Professional Dress required
Must have transportation to visit real estate and lending offices
Computer/Tablet, internet service, email and phone are required to run business effectively.
Work in Office and/or work from home.
Experience in Lending and/or Real Estate required, however applicants with with extensive sales experience “top producer” will be considered.
Applicants that personally know high producing loan officers and/or real estate agents will be considered.
Persons without any experience or connections can enroll in our affiliate program.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
To Apply: Once we receive your completed application, someone from our team will be reaching out to you via email or phone call within 24-48 hours.