Kitchen Design / Inside Sales Associates
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Keyport, North Bergen or Ballmawr, NJ
WHO WE ARE
Home Surplus is a high growth company in the Tri-State Area, specializing in the sale of quality kitchen, bathroom, flooring and other remodeling products via their stores in the North East as well as through their e-Commerce business. We have many in-stock products so that our customers do not need to wait for lengthy orders.
Home Surplus is looking for dynamic Kitchen Design / Inside Sales Associates to play a key role in sales and customer experience at their stores in New Jersey (Keyport, North Bergen, Ballmawr).
Home Surplus core philosophy for over 30 years, is to provide the best available building products at the right price with exceptional service.
- Manage the design process from initial layout to ordering. Ensure layout measurements match customer requirements. Ensure quotes match layouts to give the customers the most accurate quotes possible.
- Maximize sales growth and profitability by demonstrating a customer centric focus with a positive, knowledgeable and consultative approach. Achieve $100,000 in sales per month and a 30% lead to customer conversion rate within 12 months of being hired.
- Efficiently respond to customers regarding services, lead times, pricing and follow-up within one week of a quote.
- Deliver a positive shopping experience to every customer, every time. Achieve an NPS score in the upper quartile of industry standards.
- Demonstrate comprehensive product knowledge and exhibit our merchandise’s qualities, features and benefits to increase sales.
- Build positive relationships with our clients providing quality customer service and enthusiastic and effective communication as you move clients through the sales process. Increase Pro Club membership year over year and achieve 80% repeat business in 2022 and beyond.
- Use systems to keep merchandise moving through the selling cycle correctly and profitably.
- Work with other team members collaboratively across departments (particularly warehousing and purchasing).
- Create quotes for cabinetry, counters, installation and any other material or labor.
- Participate in showroom duty/sales coverage as required.
- Note: Weekend coverage a must.
· High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
· Knowledge of 2020 Design (Note: All applicants must complete 2020 Design and computer skills test prior to hire).
· Good understanding of codes related to kitchen remodels.
· Customer service oriented, dependable, enthusiastic, punctual, organized, self-directed, self-motivated, and a team player.
· Must demonstrate professional communication skills: verbal, written and interpersonal.
· Ability to work autonomously within established procedures and practices.
· Competency in performing multiple functional tasks (e.g. ability to balance phone calls, emails and customers in the store).
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store needs.
Driving results, Operational excellence, fostering teamwork, critical thinking, planning, execution, building collaborative relationships, agility.
Work is performed in a retail environment during traditional retail business hours. Physical requirements include: walking and touring properties, speaking on the phone, extended periods of time standing.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive base salary.
- Benefits package.
- Training, coaching, and growth opportunities.
Get fresh Kitchen Design Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.