If you are a motivated, enthusiastic rock star who enjoys a fast-paced team environment laced with challenges and opportunities, you are coming to the right place, come join a FUN team - APPLY TODAY!
Summary of Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provides customers a positive shopping experience.
- Carry keys and regularly performs Manager on Duty (MOD) functions.
- Responsible for building opening and closing tasks which includes timely openings, operational readiness, troubleshooting, team management, and building security.
- Partners with General Manager (GM), or in GM's absence, District Manager, on non-standard issues as they arise.
- Manages all front end audit and cash compliance responsibilities.
- Ensures team is trained in the processing of all transactions per policy.
- Performs cashier duties accurately while processing all transactions per policy.
- Maintains 5S standards (Sort, Straighten, Systematic cleanup, Standardize and Sustain) in all areas excluding receiving.
- Maintains conditioning and housekeeping (inside and out) standards.
- Timely and thorough incident reporting compliance.
- Submits facilities, IT, and store communication requests as needed.
- Drives productivity by training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Performs and trains team on all customer support responsibilities.
- Operates all equipment in a safe manner per directed procedures.
- Ensures a safe working and shopping environment while minimizing shrink and damages.
- Plan, delegates and monitors tasks ensuring they are performed in the most efficient manner adhering to policy and procedures.
- Contributes to a customer focused environment while demonstrating excellent service.
- Communicates clearly with customers, team and leadership.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Ability to work effectively independently and within a team to perform all tasks as assigned.
- Maintains a positive attitude; works with a sense of urgency; demonstrates timely and thoroughly execution.
- Flexible with an ability to handle multiple tasks where priorities shift with the demands of the business.