Home State Bank Crystal Lake, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
The Universal Teller position will assist the branch in achieving the deposit and loan growth by identifying new opportunities to convert service opportunities into sales. The individual will be contacting new or existing customers in person or by phone to retain and expand banking relationships. This will involve proactively soliciting and returning referrals opportunities from internal departments and existing customers. The position will be performing a wide variety of banking transactions efficiently, while accurately managing the funds of an assigned teller station. While providing excellence in customer service, this individual will be applying rules, regulations, bank policy and audit and compliance procedures to prevent loss of bank assets. This individual should be flexible for schedule - the branch is open on Saturday.
- College degree or equivalent combination of experience and education preferred.
- One or more years of experience in a sales environment preferred.
- Financial services experience preferred.
- National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) required, which will include a background check and credit check.
- Cash handling skills and the ability to perform advanced math functions
- Ability to present a professional image for contact with the public
- Proper communication abilities in both oral and written form
- In-depth knowledge of retail policies and procedures in order to utilize good judgment in making sound decisions
- Appropriate bank and ancillary product knowledge for the level of selling and cross-selling performance expected
- Able to work in a team environment and interact well and positively with co-workers and management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and to be flexible
- High degree of accuracy
- Computer skills preferred
Home State Bank offers competitive pay and a generous benefit package, including medical, dental and vision insurance; life and disability insurance; 401k with company match; paid vacation, sick days and legal holidays!
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the customers we serve. Home State Bank is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Home State Bank
AddressCrystal Lake, IL
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Home State Bank