If you are interested in managing the communication between parties involved in the loan process and providing administrative support to the Mortgage Loan Originator read on, this might be for you!
The Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) Assistant will work directly under the supervision and guidance of a licensed Mortgage Loan Originator.Compensation:
- Deliver exceptional customer service during communication with borrowers, processors, operations staff, closing attorneys, title companies, real estate brokers, builders, etc. in an effort to create a stream-lined and expedited mortgage process
- Provide administrative support through the preparation of loan application and collection of all supporting documentation needed for processing
- Communicate daily updates/progress on the loan process to the Mortgage Loan Originator
- Support Loan Processor with any difficult conditions
- Complete other administrative and/or sales duties as necessary
- Mortgage or Banking industry experience
- Completed and passed UST Test or NMLS active and registered Mortgage Loan Originator License
- Commission based sales experience
- Encompass experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two years prior experience of mortgage processing or origination experience
- Knowledge of mortgage procedures, documentation, and underwriting guidelines
- Ability to obtain state Mortgage Loan Originator License
- Customer service driven
- Ability to work in a face paced environment
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
Homestar Financial Corporation (HFC) is a fast growing, full service mortgage company committed to acquiring talent that fits into our outstanding customer service goals. We seek individuals who take ownership of their roles and responsibilities, respect relationships and are dedicated to delivering excellent service.
Since 2002, Homestar Financial Corporation has been committed to maintaining a strong reputation as an honest mortgage company offering outstanding customer service, exceptional community relationships, and a high level of employee satisfaction. Homestar provides home mortgage solutions through our 80+ branch locations in more than a dozen States, and more than 600 employees.