Home Health Registered Nurse
- Posted: 27 days ago
- $35 to $40 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
We are seeking a Home Health Registered Nurse to join our team! We keep Seniors and other home-bound patients OUT OF INSTITUTIONS. Be a part of this amazing journey and enjoy:
1-to-1 Care: When you are with your patient, you are with that patient only.
Relationship: You see your patient one or more times a week over a few weeks. This allows you to see the progress they make and form a caring relationship.
Flexibility: You get to schedule your own visits, so you can work around appointments and errands for yourself or family.
Here are the typical duties for home health nurses:
You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Home Services Unlimited
7750 Michigan RoadIndianapolis, IN
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?