Home Pro America is Hiring a Sales Representative
We’re growing at an incredible rate, our ambition is exhilarating, and we are hiring!
As a Home Pro America Home Specialist, you will be a part of a culture like no other. Our team is proud to say, we’re different, authentic, principle-based and better. We’re a group that enjoys a fast pace, constant learning, and challenging our team to be better. We offer comprehensive training that will not only position you for success in this role, it will prepare you for growth opportunities at Home Pro America and elsewhere. Do you enjoy engaging with others in a fast-paced, competitive market? Home Pro America (HPA) is hiring an outside sales representative. Our reputation makes this a highly coveted opening. HPA has a detailed system that you’ll learn which enables you to enjoy a career income. No Cold Calling, all leads provided, and appointments set.
“Great companies don't hire skilled people and motivate them, they hire already motivated people and inspire them.”
About Home Pro America
Recognized as one of the fastest growing home renovation companies in the US, Home Pro has been awarded the exclusive Elite 360 Contractor position by Home Advisor for such categories as decks, roofing, siding and interior remodeling categories. We are a TimberTech & Azek Platinum Contractor and sell and build more TimberTech & Azek decks than any other contractor in the Twin Cities We are a Preferred Contractor for James Hardie Siding and according to James Hardie corporate, one of the fasting growing Hardie installers in the US. With well over two decades of experience in the Twin Cities and poised to begin national expansion. Our goal is to grow our presence both in Minnesota as well as other key target markets throughout the US.
Position Title: Home Specialists (Out Side Sales Representative)
Location: Minneapolis/ St. Paul and surrounding area
Duration: Full-time, Permanent
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated and career driven individual that possesses excellent communication and presentation skills, with a true passion for sales. You should be organized, comfortable giving presentations, and be able to easily build rapport with others. Our ideal candidate has previous sales experience; however, a background in the residential remodeling industry is not required, as we will train the right individual. This position does require that you are able to work in an outdoor environment; are comfortable climbing a ladder to inspect exterior of homes, as well as possess a reliable cell phone and transportation.
The Home Pro Sales System:
As an HPA Home Specialist, you’ll receive exemplary training and mentoring with our proven sales system. Our system is designed to take you through the company and product training quickly and have you on appointments in your first week. Our professionally designed training, presentations, and sales aids will cause your results to be very predictable. All you need to start your new career is genuine enthusiasm, be a principle-based individual, committed to honesty and integrity, our system will provide the rest.
In this commission-based role, our motivated representatives are typically earning $70k-100k during year one, and around $110k-200k during year two.
· Be trainable, regardless of your background, commit to following the HPA system
· Be driven to learn and excel (continuously sharpen the saw)
· Clearly see yourself achieving your highest goals and commit yourself to do so
· Represent yourself and HPA with integrity as a principle-based individual
· With integrity, market products clearly and affectively to targeted prospective clients
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Strong commitment to excellence and attention to detail
· Exceptional time management skills, with the ability to self-manage
· Ability to develop effective working relationships with other team members and prospective clients (Team Player)
· Proven ability to display a high quality of customer service and product knowledge
· Demonstrate flexibility in adapting to a wide variety of tasks
· Strong multi-tasking skills