We’re growing at an incredible rate, our ambition is exhilarating, and we are hiring!
As one of the fastest-growing companies in home remodeling, you will have the opportunity for development and career advancement into other departments of the business, such as Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Marketing, Management, Organizational Development and much more.
We are seeking a principle-based individual, committed to honesty and integrity, with a passion for personal interaction with homeowners and an opportunity to educate.
Our Brand Ambassadors spend about 75% of their time in the field in meticulously selected, more upscale neighborhoods, simply introducing themselves and home Pro America, NO SELLING. In addition to the meet and greet in the selected neighborhoods, our Brand Ambassadors will do local community events and promotions (25%), everything from weekend promotions at wine festivals and street fairs, to assisting at home shows or other similar events. At Home Pro America, we seek to maintain an entrepreneurial atmosphere where people are empowered to “run with” their part of the business to make it successful.
As a Home Pro America Brand Ambassador, you will be a part of a culture like no other. Our team is proud to say, we’re different, authentic and better. We’re a group that enjoys a fast pace, constant learning, and challenging our team to be its best. We offer company benefits like comprehensive insurance, paid vacation and paid training that will not only position you for success in this role, it will prepare you for significant advancement.
· Candidates must be bright, hardworking, driven and strong problem solver
· Passion for results and competitive drive
· Superior interpersonal and written/oral communication skills (Bachelor’s Degree is preferred)
· Valid driver’s license and ability to provide own transportation to and from work
· Ability to work a flexible schedule
· 30 to 40 hr. work week – Monday through Saturday
· Ability to walk and stand several hours per day
· Ability to be approved for local permitting applications
· Comprehensive health plan
· Paid training
· Monthly team building events and incentives
· Vacation plan and paid holidays
· $15.00 to $17.00 per hour to start
· Plus commissions and bonus program (no cap)
· Bonus program commonly pays $800 to $1,200 per month
***A successful BA should expect to earn at least one, and more often 2 or more commission (generate a lead) per hour**
$17/hour+$10/commission = $27/hour
$1,080+/week plus bonuses = $60,000 to $70,000 per year
Home Pro America is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability. Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
Home Pro America, LLC
Why Work Here?Recognized as one of the fastest growing home renovation companies in the Twin Cities. Home Pro America is working to expand its efforts. With well over two decades of experience in the Twin Cities and poised to begin national expansion, our goal is to grow our presence both in Minnesota as well as key target markets throughout the US.
Principle based, progressive and rapidly growing company with great advancement opportunities! Fun work environment with great people!