Residential Repairs Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pathlight Property Management is the exclusive property manager for Home Partners of America. Home Partners is an owner and operator of approximately 20,000 high-quality, single-family, rental homes. Our mission is to help more people get into great homes, in the neighborhoods they love, while preserving the opportunity to build a more secure financial future. This commitment to making homeownership a reality is made possible through a unique business model that leverages data and analytic capabilities on Home Partners’ technology-enabled operating platform. We are a dynamic organization poised for growth and expansion into the future and are looking to hire passionate and energetic employees.
Pathlight is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for a Residential Repairs Consultant. As a Residential Repair Consultant, you will be responsible for making property repair decisions for the maintenance department, providing direction with courteous customer support and service.
The Residential Repair Consultant will conduct proposal scope and pricing reviews, serving as a resource for our Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), with a focus on controlling maintenance and repair expenses. In addition, you will serve as the point of contact for vendor onsite approvals, source, and own subsequent bids if necessary, and provide direction with all repair decisions for the homeowner of approximately 20,000 single-family rental properties.
Do you have experience as an apprentice, handyman, contractor, installer, service technician, or trainer? Want to avoid being onsite or exposed to the elements? This is an excellent opportunity to work with a growing company and apply your knowledge.
- Serve as a resource for the department and leadership, vendors/partners, and residents, while, providing home systems expertise with courteous customer support and service.
- Assist in all in-house and outside vendor proposal decision-making.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with residents and vendors.
- Review and execute all proposal decision-making on maintenance work order requests, dispatch, and assign contractors as required to ensure the scope and pricing of suggested work are appropriate.
- Assist in the development and coordination of internal initiatives and special projects.
- Proactively resolve resident/ vendor issues, driving all issues towards resolution and escalating issues in a timely manner.
- Provide support to maintenance specialist peers and legal team representatives as required.
- Provide technical support/assistance troubleshooting product and service issues through various forms of communication platforms.
- Handle technical calls from contractors and residents as well as work with manufacturers regarding warranties if applicable.
- Create training guides/ materials for internal associates.
- Foster a positive work environment and collaborate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Maintain awareness of trade/industry developments and seeks opportunities for continuous process improvement.
- Identify, perform, and coordinate team Case Studies as needed.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for vendors regarding all onsite approvals when necessary or in on-call rotations.
- Facilitate and negotiate scope and pricing alignment with vendors.
- Efficiently own all communication with vendors relating to work order scopes/ change orders and decisions.
- Participate in weekly rotating on-call/ after-hours availability schedules.
- Identify and communicate with Vendor Mgmt. team on vendor quality, service issues, sourcing needs, vendor procurement coverage, and trade capacities.
- Coordinate with vendors for updates on scheduling, estimates, and repair completion timeframes on any subsequent proposal request.
- Communicate effectively with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), vendors, and employees via email, phone, and computer software/technology.
- Attend scheduled mentoring and coaching sessions and training classes as assigned, as well as regular meetings on policy, process, procedures, KPI monitoring, and budget tracking with Upper Management.
- Ensure confidentiality of internal and external data.
- Perform ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned.
- Conduct all business under company policies and procedures and all state and federal regulations.
- 2 + years of experience in general home systems and repairs
- Solid understanding of general home systems in respect to renovations, remodeling, new construction, service, etc.
- Degree/ License from an accredited technical school or certificate of completion a plus.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and handle deadlines.
- A positive attitude, enthusiasm, and ambition for success.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy; ability to learn quickly.
- High-level customer service and satisfaction.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize projects, tasks, and the ability to learn and train on new software
- Take initiative manage time efficiently, and be capable of working in a team environment and independently
- Possess strong negotiating, customer service, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to effectively move projects to resolution and completion.
- Expert verbal and written communication
- Flexible, High-Level Organization, Creative problem-solving, and Collaborative abilities.
- Demonstrate and promote high standards of ethical conduct and behaviors consistent with organizational and government standards.
- Display a high quality of work and level of accuracy.
- Ability to use creative, positive solution-oriented approach to address problems
- 15 paid-time-off days, 13 company paid holidays, 1 day marking personal observance, 1 day for volunteer efforts
- 401K match program
- Access to premier healthcare at affordable rates
- Inclusive work environment
- Flexible Hybrid Hours, 2 days in office
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance & Eldercare
- Wellness Offerings
We believe in building an inclusive, diverse, equitable, and accessible company, where people from all backgrounds feel valued, safe, and respected. Home is where everyone deserves to feel safe, secure, and free to be their truest self.
Home Partners of America and Pathlight Property Management are Equal Opportunity Employers and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, or sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, veteran, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations in which we operate.
Home Partners of America Inc
Real EstateView all jobs at Home Partners of America Inc
Get fresh International Property Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.