Property Management, Operations Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pathlight Property Management, A Blackstone Portfolio Company, is the exclusive property management company for Home Partners. Home Partners is an owner and operator of high-quality, single-family, residential homes. Our mission is to help more people get into great homes, in the neighborhoods they love, while preserving the opportunity to build a more secure financial future. This commitment to making homeownership a reality is made possible through a unique business model that leverages data and analytic capabilities on Home Partners’ technology-enabled operating platform. We are a dynamic organization poised for growth and expansion into the future and are looking to hire passionate and energetic employees.
The Property Management, Operations Manager's primary objective is to effectively manage the licensed real estate activity on a large portfolio of rental homes. The PM will lead or assist in leading the regional Property Management Team. It executes all processes to company standards, makes appropriate critical decisions, and achieves company goals for revenue, customer service, and occupancy.
- Maintain a real estate license and secure others in additional states, including managing all ongoing compliance requirements such as continuing education, minimum local market activity requirements, and filing all good-standing paperwork.
- Oversee and drive collections performance to company goals
- Manage Resident Service Team Leads and properly execute occupied Resident repair and maintenance requests.
- Manage Resident Escalations
- Approve the reasonable level of renewal rent pricing for monthly lease expirations
- Relay company directives to team members
- Hold team members accountable to all policies and procedures
- Assist in interviewing, hiring, and onboarding of new property management staff
- Provide staff performance reviews providing coaching as needed
- Provide excellent customer service with all stakeholders (residents, staff, licensing authorities, local eviction counsel, and residents) and handle/direct case escalations with urgency and appropriate levels of disclosure
- Conduct all business in accordance with company policies and all state and federal regulations
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Real estate license (AZ, CA, CO, PA, SC, and TX preferred) or willingness to obtain
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- Ability to secure additional licenses (online or in-person class credits and testing) a must
- Experience and ability to oversee, lead a team, and manage multiple processes
- Ability to travel out of state
- Possess a strong passion for customer service, real estate, and success to achieve goals
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively with a leadership team
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Localized specialization of state laws pertaining to notices, eviction guidelines, and SDA requirements; knowledge and compliance with Fair Housing
- 15 paid-time-off days, 13 company paid holidays, 1-day marking personal observance, 1 day for volunteer efforts
- 401K match program
- Access to premier healthcare at affordable rates
- Inclusive work environment
- Flexible Hybrid Hours
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance & Eldercare
- Wellness Offerings
We believe in building an inclusive, diverse, equitable, and accessible company, where people from all backgrounds feel valued, safe, and respected. Home is where everyone deserves to feel safe, secure, and free to be their truest self.
Home Partners of America and Pathlight Property Management are Equal Opportunity Employers and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, or sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, veteran, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations in which we operate.
Home Partners of America Inc
Real EstateView all jobs at Home Partners of America Inc