- Posted: over a month ago
Pathlight Property Management is the exclusive property manager for Home Partners of America, A Blackstone Portfolio Company. Home Partners is an owner and operator of high-quality, single-family, residential homes. Our mission is to help more people get into great homes, in the neighborhoods they love, while preserving the opportunity to build a more secure financial future. This commitment to making homeownership a reality is made possible through a unique business model that leverages data and analytic capabilities on Home Partners’ technology-enabled operating platform. We are a diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization poised for growth and expansion and are looking to hire passionate and energetic employees.
The Analyst’s main objective is to monitor operational performance and benchmark against both internal and external metrics and take ownership of the portfolio’s results. The Analyst will help identify ways to control expenses and optimize the outcomes on a home-by-home level as well as for the portfolio at large. This is an exciting opportunity to learn the heartbeat of the business and to develop operational and analytical skills as a part of a team at the core of scaling our business. We care deeply about professional development and are committed to investing in our people to ensure their growth and success – the analyst role is emblematic of this.
- Develop a deep understanding of the data and processes of the company to be able to offer insight to managing Single-Family Rental portfolio expenses
- Review the framework of established operational policies, processes, and procedures as well as the resulting work product and decisions made by the operations organization with a team of analysts to recommend strategic changes in policy as it relates to the costs in maintaining SFR homes and making SFR homes ready for move in
- Analyze the performance of the portfolio against operating targets
- Assist the leaders in the Asset Management group in recommending areas for improvement across the organization
- Be a subject matter expert in all Cost to Maintain items in AFFO, fully understanding the operational processes that unfold that therein impact the financials of the portfolio
- Perform industry and market-level fundamental research
- Perform value-add CAPEX analysis on a home-by-home and portfolio basis
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Analytical and process driven mindset
- Critical thinking – we want you to think about the why, as well as the best way to accomplish something.
- Paid-time-off days, 13 company paid holidays, 1-day marking personal observance, 1 day for volunteer efforts
- 401K match program
- Access to premier healthcare at affordable rates
- Inclusive work environment
- Flexible Hybrid Hours
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance & Eldercare
- Wellness Offerings
We believe in building an inclusive, diverse, equitable, and accessible company, where people from all backgrounds feel valued, safe, and respected. Home is where everyone deserves to feel safe, secure, and free to be their truest self.
Home Partners of America and Pathlight Property Management are Equal Opportunity Employers and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, or sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, veteran, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations in which we operate.
Home Partners of America Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Home Partners of America Inc