Executive Assistant - Chicago
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Home Partners of America, A Blackstone Portfolio Company, is an owner and operator of high-quality, single-family, residential homes. Our mission is to help more people get into great homes, in the neighborhoods they love, while preserving the opportunity to build a more secure financial future. This commitment to making homeownership a reality is made possible through a unique business model that leverages data and analytic capabilities on Home Partners’ technology-enabled operating platform. We are a dynamic organization poised for growth and expansion into the future and are looking to hire passionate and energetic employees.
In this role, you will have hands-on, day-to-day interaction with our executive leadership team, investors, and board members. The ideal candidate is experienced in working with Sr. Management and C-level executives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. A background in banking or financial services is a plus. The ideal candidate is an intellectually curious and resourceful professional with excellent communication, follow-through skills, and the ability to anticipate the executive’s needs. In addition to supporting executives in their day-to-day functions, you will collaborate heavily with the Office and Executive Administrative Support departments to complete team projects and provide well-rounded support to executives and their teams.
- Provide general administrative support for up to 4 executives, including written and e-communication correspondence, phone calls, managing ingoing and outgoing mail, file maintenance, and data management
- Manage high-volume calendars and juggle the scheduling of meetings and conference calls
- Proactively review calendars to anticipate conflicts and coordinate rescheduling
- Manage frequent domestic and international travel arrangements and itineraries
- Prepare conference rooms, coordinate meeting materials, and arrange catering needs
- Create complex slides in PowerPoint and assemble presentation decks
- Assist in the development and handling of confidential documents
- Maintain contact database and organized filing systems
- Compile meeting follow-up and actions items as necessary
- Process and submit detailed expense reports in a timely manner
- Prioritize conflicting needs, often with deadline pressures
- Develop and maintain collaborative and supportive working relationships with office colleagues and other associates
- Attain superior knowledge of organization operations, policies, and practices
- Work collaboratively with Office and Executive Administrative Support teams on various tasks and special projects
- Perform other duties for executives as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience supporting Senior and Executive-level leadership
- Experience in Banking, Financial Services, or Capital Markets
- Ability to handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Expert-level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Teams, etc)
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated a must
- Extremely organized. Strong multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Experience working collaboratively in team environments
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Home Partners of America and Pathlight Property Management are Equal Opportunity Employers and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, or sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, veteran, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations in which we operate.
Home Partners of America Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Home Partners of America Inc