Customer Service Associate
Home Medical Supplies, Inc. Lone Tree, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Customer Service Associate to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers & patients by providing product and service information and helping fulfill patient orders. Prepare correspondences and fulfill patient needs to ensure satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain patient records
- Handle monthly patient reorders for medical supplies
- Verify patient insurance information for billing purposes
- Receive and make calls to patients/customers and associated businesses
- Assist walk in patients/customers in our show room
- Communicate patient information necessary to schedule home deliveries
- Work with the billing department to ensure proper billing to insurance companies, contracts, other third party payers and client/patients for all products and services delivered; maintain accurate billing records
- Pursue continuing education programs and training appropriate to job responsibilities
- Represent the company in a professional and courteous manner in all interactions with client/patients
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, etc.)
Home Medical Supplies, Inc.Why Work Here?
HMS has been in business 20 years. We are a small stable growing company in the Medical industry. Lots or room for growth!
HMS is a leading Home Medical Equipment & Supplies provider. HMS is a contracted provider for UCHealth, Chidren's Hospital, Colorado Medicaid and Medicare and many medical practices throughout Colorado and surrounding states.
8600 Park Meadows Dr.Lone Tree, CO