Senior Sales Analyst
- Posted: 2 days ago
At Home Market Foods, our employees see the impact of our work. There are no cogs in the wheel at our organization - all our work from the plant floor to the C-suite matters intensely. Our employees routinely interact with senior leadership and work on a variety of projects that challenge and encourage development. Our people are kind, fun and supportive of each other, even as we excel as the market leaders in the meat-based meal and snack categories.
We have grown substantially over the last few years, propelled by our investments in innovation and operations and led by a team of world-class leaders. We are poised for continued success and offer amazing opportunities for our customers and our employees.
With corporate headquarters in Needham, MA, a manufacturing facility in Norwood, MA, and a distribution facility in Norton, MA, we are comfortably located within the Boston metropolitan area.
Due to our rapid growth, our success is directly dependent on attracting and retaining the best possible talent across our teams. To this end, we are posting for a strong Sales Operations Manager. This role will be based in our corporate headquarters in Needham, MA and follow our hybrid work model.
OVERVIEW OF ROLE
The Retail Sr. Sales Analyst plays a critical role in reporting and market performance, brand performance, and in identifying market trends. This role is on the front lines of data and is key to identifying trends and educating the organization on HMF and competitive performance. This role can influence future sales planning by reviewing promotional effectiveness and making recommendations based on analytic-based findings. This role offers a broad platform for future growth.
- Lead & support comprehensive selling stories to work in conjunction with our marketing & trade strategies.
- Host regular insights meetings to the sales team & others, to share latest market information.
- Promotional Evaluation: Analyze customer promotions to determine profitability, ROI and other relevant metrics.
- Support fact based customer segmentation analysis that can be used to create go-to market trade tactics.
- Lead contact for IRI database, including relationships with IRI and bi-annual meetings with IRI
- Lead Power BI report development across the sales team.
- Market, customer and brand performance analysis using syndicated market data.
- Analyzes customer specific data sources to build reports & provide insights.
- Builds sales presentations with proficiency to support trade development / sales
- Performs category analysis for internal use (sales & marketing team) and external use (with customers)
- Ad hoc data analysis, supporting trade development/sales
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree required in a business-related field
- Minimum 4 years experience in a sales or category management role.
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple and often competing tasks
- Curious mindset - ask the questions and find the answers
- Strong analytical skills, computer literacy competencies (Power BI, Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
- Strong understanding of IRI and other syndicated data
- Experience with Trade Planning software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent detail orientation and organizational skills
- Motivated self-starter with a solid work ethic, ability to manage change and a "can-do" attitude
- Availability to travel 10% of the time
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Home Market Foods
AddressNeedham Heights, MA
BusinessView all jobs at Home Market Foods