Home Market Foods (HMF) is a growing, successful, category leading producer of protein-based meal solutions that is as committed to treating our colleagues and customers as family as we are to delighting consumers with award winning products. Our innovative products are sold at the top retailers and food service customers in North America, and it is our commitment to empower our people and treat them with respect and kindness that defines who we are.
You may recognize our brand names or products: Cooked Perfect brand meatballs are found in the frozen section of almost all grocery stores in the US; RollerBites are on the grill of every 7-11 and many convenience stores nationwide; Eisenberg hotdogs and Bahama Mama sausages, both of which are sold at many sporting venues, movie theaters, schools and other large venues. Our success is supported by our collaborative culture, decentralized decision-making, and commitment to compassionate leadership.
We have grown substantially over the last few years, propelled by our investments in innovation and operations and led by a team of world-class leaders. We are poised for continued success and offer amazing opportunities for our customers and our employees.
With corporate headquarters in Needham, MA a manufacturing facility in Norwood, MA, and a distribution facility in Norton, MA, we are comfortably located within the Boston metropolitan area.
OVERVIEW OF ROLE:
The Infrastructure Technician will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of Access Control System, CCTV (IP Camera) System, and Network Infrastructure to industry standards using the latest technology. Additionally, Assists or available to assist in all facets ofIT infrastructure systems, as needed under the direction of the Network and Physical Security Manager.Qualifications & Experience: Technical
- Develop, implement and execute a preventative maintenance schedule for all HMF locations for network infrastructure and cameras
- Installation of network cabling and
- Installation of desktop hardware and peripherals for end user computing
- Installation and maintenance of CCTV cameras and
- Install of access control
- Procedurally documents cabling, hardware and all infrastructure installation
- Troubleshoots network, camera, and access control incidents as they arise and documents
- Works with HMF Maintenance team and HMF Controls Engineer as
- Identifies security and infrastructure deficiencies and reports them to the Security Committee and Infrastructure
- Customer service - Demonstrate patience, understanding, and empathy with customers at all times to make sure that they are taken care of in a timely and respectable manner.
- Careful attention to
- Proficiency in English; excellent written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal
- Energy and drive to
- Initiative and ability to proactively see projects to full
- Capacity to juggle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously without compromising quality of
- Ability to lift up 50+
- Effective time and task tracking and
- Other miscellaneous duties as
- Some work on nights and weekends will be
- Limited travel to local, off-site
- Local candidates only, poor weather must not prevent the employee from showing up for
- Experience with and/or aptitude for:
- Quick learning and keeping technical skills up to
- Miscellaneous hardware installation and
- Associates Degree preferred or a combination of technical education and
- 1+ years of installing structured cabling (fiber and copper systems)
- 1+ years of installing and configuring IP Cameras
- 1+ years of installing and configuring Access Control Systems
- Miscellaneous technical experience including:
- Remote system
- Management of various networking devices and
- Ability to coordinate as necessary with outside support
Home Market Foods provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Home Market FoodsNorwood, MA
TechnologyView All Home Market Foods Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.