Home Instead Senior Care - The world’s trusted source of non-medical services and home care for seniors seeks an individual who has excellent communication and scheduling skills on the Gulf Coast. The self-starter will primarily conduct scheduling needs for Caregivers and Clients as well as screen incoming call and greeting guests. Must be able to work with little supervision and available for any concerns that may arise with Caregivers and Clients. Also, some weekends and nights being on-call.
Requirements and Skills:
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Very strong computer and internet research skills
· Ability to work well with all levels of staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
· Sensitivity to confidential matters
· Great organizational and multi-tasking skills
· Prior scheduling experience, a must
· A background in eldercare is a plus
No phone calls, please.