Home Instead Senior Care, Leesburg & Manassas, VA franchises strive to improve and enhance the independence and well-being of all seniors and adults through personal care and integrity. We provide quality non-medical care, assistance and companionship allowing loved ones to remain at home with dignity. These two offices cover Prince William County, Fauquier County, part of North Fairfax and Loudoun County.
The Client Care team performs a variety of duties in the provision of client and personal care services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- On-call availability from 7am-9pm Saturday and Sunday.
- The position will compensate $100 per day to be on-call +$12.75/hour thereafter when dispatched for a potential total of $20/hr.
- BU tasks will include being available for inquiries, conduct care consultations with potential clients, CAREGiver introductions to new clients, and work shifts when a shift becomes available last minute (Examples: CAREGiver emergency call outs, a new client signs, etc.). We employ approximately 250 CAREGivers and offer generous bonuses to fill open weekend shifts, so this doesn’t occur on a regular basis.
- Available to take client phone inquiries on the weekend, but not required to participate in the weekend phone BU rotation.
- Must have your own vehicle, car insurance in your own name, and a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to drive self to work.
- A company vehicle may be available to utilize.
A former employee recently wrote:
“The staff at Home Instead is an awesome and wonderful group of folks to work for and with; very helpful in all ways. Home Instead takes good care of their caregivers, good up-to-date training, good incentives, etc., so that the caregivers can take good care of their clients… working with assigned clients over the past 6 years, each with different needs, was a great and joyful experience for me. I came to love all, but especially those I worked with the longest, as they will always remain in my heart.”
Come join our team!