Home Instead Senior Care San Diego, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a rewarding career? Do you have the passion to make a difference? If so, we encourage you to join our team!
No Healthcare training or experience needed!
Start a meaningful career helping older adults in your local community. The Home Instead Senior Care® network is looking for compassionate individuals to join its team of CAREGivers who provide in-home care services to seniors.
What’s in It for You
- You’ll develop new skills and career experience. (No prior experience required.* All required training is provided.)
- Ongoing training will enable you to become a trusted member of the Home Instead Senior Care franchise network, the world’s leading home care provider.
- Flexible part-time and full-time schedules allow for balance in your work and home life.
- You’ll work in a stable industry.
- You can make new friends, meet people who truly appreciate you, and help make a difference in someone else’s life.
What CAREGivers Do
The most important and rewarding responsibility you’ll have as a Home Instead® CAREGiver is to develop a meaningful relationship with the client. You’ll also provide a variety of services, such as:
- Companionship and encouraging activities,
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation,
- Medication reminders, and
- Transportation to appointments and errands.
Other responsibilities may include personal care or Alzheimer’s care, depending on the client’s needs and your level of training.
If you’d like to know more about this job, connect with us using the form on the right and we’ll be in touch shortly. Hope to hear from you soon!
*This point may vary by franchise office. Each Home Instead Senior Care® franchise office is independently owned and operated.
Home Instead Senior Care
At Home Instead Senior Care, we strive to provide compassionate and reliable home services to enable seniors to remain at home. Established in 1994, we've grown from a handful of local families to over 1,000 franchises nationally and internationally.