We are seeking compassionate and outgoing individuals to join our fast growing team of CareGivers at our Media Office.
- Provide routine individualized companionship, meal prep, med reminders and transportation to the elderly throughout Delaware County
- Monitor and report changes in client's mental & health status
- Provide personal care, such as bathing, incontinence care and assistance with dressing
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Ability to build rapport and engage with clients
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate must possess a motor vehicle, valid driver's license and car insurance
Home Instead Senior Care
Why Work Here?Home Instead Senior is a Non Medical home care company that provides in home and facility care for seniors of Delaware County.
Flexible schedule, tremendous support staff and building meaningful, long lasting relationships.